--- Servicing Montgomery and Chester County Pennsylvania ---
Professional Certified Computer Forensics
Using state of the art digital forensic equipment, the latest discovery techniques, and following the best practices of the Computer Forensics Guidelines, we offer a full line of computer and digital forensic services to individuals, attorneys, private investigators, and small businesses. We work with each client on an individual and confidential basis to determine which services will best fit their needs and budget for obtaining the desired results.
- Professional Forensic Examinations
- We offer complete professional forensic examinations on mobile devices and computers running the Windows, DOS, & Mac OS (see Our Processes...)
- Forensic Imaging
- Bit by bit forensic copies are created from the original media, hashed and then verified. This imaging process can be performed either on-site or in our forensics lab. We also offer secure storage for the original media.
- Data Recovery & Data Destruction
- We can recover or completely remove data from digital devices that store information i.e., computers, servers, network devices, mobile phones, GPSs, PDAs, iPods/MP3 players, external hard drives, thumb drives, floppy disks, CDROMs, DVDs, cameras, etc.
- Password Recovery & File Decryption
- Our state of the art forensic equipment can recover forgotten passwords and crack the majority of today’s encryption algorithms. If you are unable to log into your PC or open an encrypted file, we can help.
- Litigation Support & Consulting
- We will work with council or individuals to provide digital resource recommendations and complete comprehensive reports of our forensic findings. We are objective and will ensure that recovered evidence meets admissibility standards in all courts of law.
- Summation Certified Specialist
- Summation Support Specialist
- Summation Certified End User (SCE)
- Summation Certified Case Manager (SCCM)
- Summation Certified Administrator (SCA)
- We offer a free confidential initial consultation over the phone or in person. We will assess your situation and analyze the circumstances in order to determine the proper action best suited for your needs. Understanding your budget and forecasting if you will require additional resources are just a couple of key factors provided in assessment.
- Our evidence acquisition process ranges from forensic hard drive imaging to gathering information from additional sources i.e., servers, cell phones, USB flash drives, etc. By implementing computer forensic tools and techniques, we are able to glean existing pertinent information. This acquisition is performed in a manner consistent with the best practices of the Computer Forensics Guidelines; preserving the original media, ensuring proper chain of custody, and maintaining the admissibility standards for evidence in a court of law.
- Digital evidence analysis is the process of seeking out and determining the relevant and critical information. During this electronic discovery stage, data of all types may be uncovered and correlated for use as possible evidence. This digital evidence can include timelines, emails, images, calendar files, databases, spreadsheets, web sites visited, communications on social networks, computer programs, deleted files, hidden files, computer history, and other relevant digital activities.
- Once the analysis process is complete, we will
present you with an extensive report of the relevant
findings. This report will be easy to understand
and explained in precise detail.
At this point in the process you will have a clear and thorough understanding of your situation. View example report
- Determine the validity of your claim
- With a complete detailed report that contains all relevant information, you can determine if there is sufficient digital evidence to support legal proceedings regarding your claim. Claims could involve child custody, divorce, fraud, employee misconduct, intellectual property theft, harassment, etc.
- Confirm suspicions
- Find out before it’s too late if an employee or even a family member is in trouble or up to no good e.g., social networking abuse, infidelity, internet services abuse, etc.
- Recover important files
- Losing important files or irreplaceable pictures can be devastating. In most cases, forensic tools and techniques can recover lost, hidden, deleted, and damaged files.
- Remove confidential information
- Confidential information such as credit card, bank account, and social security numbers, should always be completely removed at a forensic level before discarding your digital device.
Today's Digital DetectiveSearching for and recovering hidden and deleted data on computers, CDs, DVDs, cell phones, MP3 players, and other data storage devices, is as much an art as it is a science. It not only requires specialized tools but an in-depth understanding of how data is affected on these devices, going above and beyond what most end-users or IT support personnel know. Just like gathering physical evidence, gathering digital evidence is difficult, painstaking, and requires a meticulously followed process. A moment's inattention to detail and procedure may result in overlooking or rendering evidence inadmissible in a court of law.
“Hetzell Consulting seeks to offer the highest
quality processing and investigative services available and we are committed to providing
our clients with useful quality results at a